Wednesday 9 September 2009

Brainstorming

I had several ideas at the beginning of this process. My best idea was originally narrative-based and told the story of students receiving exam results, finding that they have all failed, and leaping for joy as they are free from the pressure of continued education. However, the story seemed too thin, so I tried to come up with a new idea that had more depth. My second idea was a spontaneous food fight breaking out in a school lunch hall, however this concept was deemed impractical to shoot as the head of my school rejected my request to film in our hall. The idea later evolved to taking place on a park, then switched from a food fight to a water fight. Following this, I came up with a new idea which I got really enthusiastic about, and it became my final treatment in the same form as the original idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment