Tuesday 22 September 2009

Mockup of CD Cover


I wanted my CD cover to utilise imagery from the music video to create a relationship, however I didn't want to simply take a frame from the video and slap it on the front. I decided to plan to capture a specific photograph for the CD cover. I wanted to capture the main character lying down on the floor to represent his loneliness and poor lifestyle once he lives by himself, in an apartment with no furniture. In addition, I added photographs of him with his family on the wall behind him. These would actually be in the set for the child's family's house, but for the cover I felt it was necessary to create a somewhat abstract and artistic image, so I transplanted the photo frames to this set to create a convergence of the two narrative destinations; the child's childhood, and the child's adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment