Wednesday 9 September 2009

Risk Assessment

During the filming of my sequence, there were a number of things that could go wrong that could affect my cast, myself or my equipment. I took the time to outline these in a Risk Assessment and ensure that I was prepared and safe for whatever may happen.

Risk to Equipment
If it were to rain on the day of the filming, my camera would be at risk of getting damaged. Rain would be effective for the cinematography of some of my scenes, so I would continue to film and use an umbrella to protect my equipment.

In case of our equipment being stolen, I would keep my phone with me to quickly alert police.

Risk to Actors
In order to prevent the actor from drinking alcohol I would need to find suitable non-alcoholic replacements to double. It is also possible, walking on the pavement alongside a main road, that the actor could be run over by a car while crossing. If such a rare scenario were to occur, I would have communication equipment on me such as my mobile phone in order to quickly call for medical assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment